Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kellan Conversations

I don't want to forget these little gems...

Kellan: Mom, where are the stone tablets that the 10 commandments were written on?
Me: What do you mean?
Kellan: I mean, where are they today?
Me: Oh, I have no idea
Kellan: We can just ask Siri and she'll know

Me: Kel, when you go to kindergarten you'll go to Towanda
*instant tears and drama*
Me: What is wrong?!?!
Kellan: I don't want to go where Niyikora lives!!! That is so far away and she doesn't have lots of food!! (Niyikora is the little girl we sponsor through Compassion who lives in Rwanda)
Me: Haha, Towanda is down the street. Rwanda is across the world, you are not going to Rwanda!

Me: Kel, what do you think you will want to do when you grow up? Where do you want to work?
Kellan: I think I'll just not have a job, like you.

Kellan: Mom, who will be president after Obama?
Me: I have no idea
Kellan: Well, why don't you know? We have those president flashcards at home so who comes after Obama??
Me: We have to wait until there is an election (blah blah blah explanation about voting) and I will take you with me next time I vote so you can see how it works.
Kellan: Ok, well when we go vote I hope you aren't voting for Obama!
Me: Why's that?
Kellan: Because he doesn't make very wise choices!!
Me: Who told you that?! Daddy? (because I have never talked politics with my four year old)
Kellan: No, Dee Dee (Andy) told me all about him.








1 comment: